- Information Collection and Use Our primary goals in collecting personal information are to provide and improve our Website, to review your Submissions, and to enable visitors to enjoy and easily navigate the Website.
- Information you give us or information provided through a social network. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account, provide information for a contest or award, or link an account through a social network. We work with social networks including, but not limited to Twitter, and Facebook. We have access to information you directly provide and information through those social networking services based on your privacy settings on those networks.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site or applications and what selections you make on the services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
o Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information
- Choice. If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You have the right to remove your personal information from our databases. To do this, please delete your Company account. If you have any problems or questions, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we will assist you with the process.
- Accessing and updating your personal information. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
- Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers have settings that include “do not track signals.” Our services are not currently engineered to respond to those signals from browsers.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
6.1 With Your Consent. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
6.2 Third Party Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website, to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services (e.g., without limitation, Website maintenance, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information. If they do, this access is only so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf and they will be obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
6.3 Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of E.J. King or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
6.5 Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
6.6 In Aggregated Form for Business Purposes. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information. If you would like us to delete your Personal Information in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the Personal Information. See below for contact information. Please note we may retain server/backup copies of all such data.
- Security. We are very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact page on our website, or e-mailing :
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
WEEBLY, Google, GoDaddy and Mailchimp Privacy Policies
This website is managed through Weebly, and as such is subject to their privacy practices. These policies can be reviewed at https://www.weebly.com/privacy
Domain is hosted by GoDaddy, and as such is subject to GoDaddy’s privacy practices. These policies can be reviewed at https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=PRIVACY
This site may also utilize Google Analytics. For a better understanding of how Google uses data when you use partners’ sites or apps, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics.
- Links to Other Websites. Our Website contains links to other websites and online services. The fact that we link to a website or display a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with any of those third parties, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites and online services. These other websites and online services may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
- Our Policy Toward Children. This Website is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at info[at]byfridaymedia.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.